ARDC seeks an experienced Administrative Coordinator – a Jack or Jackie of all trades! – to join our team. Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Administrative Coordinator will serve as a key role in maintaining the overall operations of ARDC. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in learning about the operations of a small but mighty philanthropic organization.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director, staff, board members, and volunteers.
- Record notes and minutes; maintain and publish action items.
- Receive and forward communications to appropriate staff, board members, and volunteers.
- Organize meetings and meeting schedules.
- Coordination of organizational events, such as company offsite and community meetings (online).
- Perform clerical duties, such as document filing and responding to emails.
- Work with the Treasurer to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts.
- Update our website as needed, potentially including drafting blog posts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional administrative coordination experience, preferably in a remote environment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, writing, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using a range of technology, including LibreOffice, and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in a collaborative workplace.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with and involvement in amateur radio, including the possession of an amateur radio license.
- Familiarity with (and love for) open source software and culture, as well as technological innovation in general
- Familiarity with Git and Git workflows
- Experience working in startups or other new, growing organizations.
At this time, we are only able to extend employment to US citizens operating within US states and territories.
English proficiency required.
Salary & Benefits
$45,000 – $60,000 / year, depending on experience and selection of a 32-hour workweek
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance premium stipend reimbursement
- Matched contribution retirement plan
- Option for 32/hour workweek; some flexibility in work hours
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please send all files (including cover letter) as a PDF attachment without spaces in the file name. For example: jane-doe-cover-letter.pdf.